Favourite Film | The Prestige
Favourite directors | Christopher Nolan and Tim Burton

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Feedback 19/01/10

  • Interesting to compare the 'Overlook Hotel' and the Cinema Museum.
  • Introduce smoke and light in my films
  • Can experiment with light reactive paper.
  • Need to control my experimentation now, think about the conditions I am filming in for the results to take effect.
  • Start playing around with projection
  • A projection can highlight objects in a room
  • My quality of film making has improved
  • Analyse my films through
  • Start to take a scientific approach to my film making, start a log book of the conditions I am filming in so I can recreate effects
Reference | Paul Sharits - Ray Gun Virus, Flux 29 words
Reference | Norman McLaren
Reference | James Turrell
Reference | Robins project using a blanket of smoke
Reference | Antony Gormley - Blind Light
Reference | Miroslaw Balka - Black Box at TATE MODERN


No comments:

Post a Comment