Tuesday, 12 January 2010
Dark room
I would like to create a flow through the museum and allow people to explore in their own way.
For the dark room i have an idea of not using any doors. In a dark room however here are so suppose to be 2 doors to trap the light before entering, but i like the fact that it would be good if people could walk in and out to see people developing films and such.
I visited a university which had a similar design, no doors and the room was pitch black, visitors were allowed to to walk in and out and it seemed to work really well. The room was big enough for it to not make an impact too much. So I have made a sketch model of a way to think about trapping the light using open walls. The room has its own corridor so that would be an advantage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment